Shareholders and or potential investors are recommended to seek their own personal financial advice from a regulated stockbroker, bank manager, solicitor, accountant or other independent financial adviser authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (the ‘FSMA’), as amended, before buying or selling shares in the Company. Overseas shareholders and or potential investors taking advice in another jurisdiction should consult an appropriately authorised independent professional adviser.